Saturday, March 31, 2012

Seriously, does life have to go so fast?

I apologize for taking a blog break! I had to get so much done & have had some health problem's.

An update on brushing our dog's teeth:

Well, I haven't tried again, but today is the day. They also get there bath's today! I plan to take pictures & a video for you all.

My dog Alexis, (pictured below), is at least a month pregnant! So, do you think I should skip brushing her teeth!? Let me know your opinion!

On another note...I really need at least 25 "follower's"! I need that many, so that I can give away free product's!

Living in such a fast and careless world. (or so it seems)! Seriously, does life have to go so fast? Love In Christ, Kristie

1 comment:

  1. So on the more followers thing. I highly recommend Jeff Goins free blogging course, Intentional Blogging. It's pretty helpful. Not that I agree that you should purchase a domain (I haven't and don't plan on it for a while). But he's got a lot of good tips: http://goinswriter.com/intentionalblogging/

    The other thing I recommend is link ups. That's where I got about 90% of my followers. Word Filled Wednesday is great. And most of your posts would qualify for it: http://internetcafedevotions.com/wfw/

    The other one that I love is Thankful Thursday: http://www.eph2810.com/thankful-thursday-code-blogroll/

    It's been a while since I've done either, simply because I haven't had the time, but they are both great. They get people to visit your blog, and connect you with other Christian bloggers as well (that's the fellowship thing I spoke of earlier ;)) There are several other great ones out there too though. You just have to find ones that fit your niche. - or not, it is up to you.

    ReplyDelete